Privacy-friendly Chrome extension to generate entire emails and messages using ChatGPT AI. All sites are supported and enhanced support for Gmail.
✔️ Highest quality responses that outcompete all other tools in the market
✔️ Works in all Chromium-based browsers, such as Chrome, Brave, and Edge
✔️ Works on all sites. Works even better on Gmail
✔️ All languages are supported
HOW TO USE ON ALL SITES
1) Click on the extension icon
2) A popup window will appear
3) Briefly enter what do you want to write about and hit "Generate Response" button.
HOW TO USE ON GMAIL
How to generate email reply in Gmail:
1) Go to Gmail, open an email, and reply to it.
2) Click the ChatGPT Writer extension button in the Gmail reply box.
3) Briefly enter what you want to reply to and hit "Generate Reply" button.
How to generate a new email in Gmail:
1) Go to Gmail, compose new email.
2) Click the ChatGPT Writer extension button in the Gmail textbox.
3) Briefly enter what you want to write an email about and hit "Generate Email" button.
How to make it work on Brave browser:
If you are using Brave browser, follow these steps to make it work.
- Go to brave://settings/shields
- Disable "Prevent sites from fingerprinting me based on my language preferences"
Which all languages does it support?
All popular languages. Just mention the language in the text prompt. For example: "Write an email in German language about internship opportunity."
Which data is shared with the AI model?
When writing a new email, the data sent is the user prompt. When replying to an email, the data sent is the previous email text content (which can be edited to remove sensitive information) and the user prompt.
Your emails or any other messages are not saved on our servers. Context of email or message is solely used for the purpose of generating the response and nothing else. Furthermore, we value your privacy and refrain from using any third-party cookies, trackers, etc.